Why Should Pennsylvania Go Smoke Free?
A statewide survey of PA voters spanning across party lines and varying ideologies expressed overwhelming support for a smoke-free workplace law.
• 71% support a smoke-free workplace law
• 81% think secondhand smoke is a serious health hazard
• 82% feel all workers should be protected from secondhand smoke
As a legislator, supporting the removal of exceptions to the Clean Indoor Air Act can have positive impacts on restaurants, casinos and bars.
• 89% agree that smoke-free restaurants, casinos and bars would be healthier and more enjoyable
• 63% would be more likely to patronize smoke-free restaurants, bars and casinos